To strengthen our Risk Engineering team we are looking for an immediate start at our location in Vienna for a
Technical Team Support (m/f/d)
in Risk Engineering
The Risk Engineering team is predominantly active in the industrial and insurance-related environment and is largely concerned with carrying out risk analyses of large and medium-sized companies. We support our customers with regard to risk analysis, loss prevention and the implementation of risk improvement measures.
We explicitly address persons from the fields of technology, science and insurance, but also lateral entrants with an affinity for risk management. There is also the possibility to start as a working student with us.
- You track the implementation of risk improvement measures at customers and prepare this data in a structured manner for our client
- As an important part of the team, you point out possible developments in the risk situation with customers
- You appreciate direct communication with customers and work in a structured and conscientious manner
- You create evaluations of key accounts in order to present their overall risk situation (preparation of data & statistics)
- You will independently prepare natural hazard analyses (including flood, lightning, earthquake, etc.) as a preparation and essential component for subsequent risk analysis
- Completed or ongoing technical or scientific studies (career starters also welcome)
- Work experience in an industrial or insurance environment an advantage
- High communication skills, as well as enjoy regular customer contact
- Excellent written and spoken German and English skills
- Very good handling of MS-Excel
- Flexibility, hands-on mentality, as well as independent and effective way of working
What awaits you
- A long-term position with development opportunities in an appreciative work environment
- Diverse opportunities for personal and professional development
- Working in a dynamic team of different specialists, united as generalists in risk management
- Modern office space with canteen use in 1010 Vienna, very well accessible by public transport (directly at the subway lines 2 and 4)
- Flexible working time models with the possibility of home office
- A performance-based gross monthly salary of at least EUR 2,650 (on a full-time basis) with a secure, socially committed employer.