To strengthen our team we are looking for an immediate start for our headquarters in Vienna a
Claims Consultant (m/f/d)
for property and liability damage
- Complex technical and legal issues do not scare you?
- A conscientious, independent work style, your commitment and communication skills characterize you?
- Are you adept with words and enjoy writing objective reports?
Then you have come to the right place!
- As an expert in claims management (Claims Consultant), you provide technical and legal support for major claims
- As a liaison between the parties involved, you force the mitigation of damage and accompany the repair of damage
- Finally, appreciate the situation with the assessment based on the insurance contract and technical findings.
- You have a technical degree or a degree from a higher technical educational institution or a degree in law
- You have several years of relevant professional experience (ideally in the insurance or construction industry)
- You are open to new ideas and, as a technician, are interested in legal contexts or, as a lawyer, in technical matters.
- Willingness to travel at home and abroad
- Very good English skills
- Experienced handling of MS Office applications
What awaits you
- A long-term position with development opportunities in an internationally operating company in a rapidly growing industry.
- Working in a dynamic team of diverse specialists, united as generalists in claims and risk management.
- Flexible working time models with the possibility of home office
- modern office space with use of a canteen in 1010 Vienna, easily accessible by public transport (directly on the U2 and U4 lines)
- A gross annual salary of at least EUR 50,000 on VZB with a secure, socially committed employer. The readiness for overpayment depending on qualification and professional experience is available for the job offer as Claims Consultant (m/f/d).