To strengthen our Risk Engineering team we are looking for an immediate start for our location in Vienna and/or Kufstein with national & international travel activity.
Risk Consultant (m/f/d)
in technical risk management
for technical risk analysis and preventive loss prevention
The Risk Engineering team is primarily active in the industrial and insurance-related environment and is primarily involved in conducting risk analyses of large and medium-sized companies. We support our customers with regard to risk analysis, loss prevention and the implementation of risk improvement measures.
We explicitly address persons from technical fields such as mechanical engineering, plant engineering, building services engineering, structural and civil engineering, construction engineering, master builders or site managers. Career changers with a high affinity for the technical field or technical work experience are also welcome.
- During company inspections, identify potential risks and hazards (including fires, explosions, natural hazards, business interruption potential, etc.).
- You develop individual risk improvement concepts on your own responsibility
- They depict possible major loss scenarios and define risk-minimizing measures
- You advise customers on risk potentials, damage scenarios and risk minimization and, if necessary, support them in conversion and expansion projects.
- You work proactively with business partners and policyholders
- Completed technical training from the construction, metal, paper or wood industry or from the natural science field
- Several years of professional experience in the fields of fire protection, business interruption, pa-pier, metal or wood industry we particularly appreciate
- Previous experience in a comparable position in the insurance industry an advantage
- Analytical and economic thinking for risk assessment
- Excellent German and English language skills as well as strong written expression
- Above average willingness to travel (~40% – mix of day trips, as well as multi-day trips).
- Communicative personality with customer-oriented appearance
What awaits you
- A long-term position with personal and professional development opportunities in an appreciative work environment
- After a comprehensive training and onboarding phase, you will be independently responsible for project management and planning of your business trips
- Immediate integration into the risk management team as well as on-the-job learning with our experts
- Modern office space with use of a canteen in a prime location in the center of Vienna
- Flexible working time models with the possibility of home office
The annual gross salary for this position at All-In is at least EUR 50,000, including performance-related salary components. The willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and professional experience is of course available.
We have aroused your interest? Then please send your application documents with the reference “Risk Consultant” to Ms. Birgit Huber, BA – email@example.com.