As a link between the management, the individual departments and the tax advisor, you are in a position to continuously develop controlling and drive forward business management issues.
To strengthen our team we are looking for an immediate start for our headquarters in Vienna a
Controlling employee (m/f/d)
You bring initial professional experience in combination with the necessary communication skills, tenacity, but also composure, you appreciate short decision-making processes and enjoy implementing projects independently.
- Active participation in the preparation of annual financial statements according to UGB in cooperation with the auditor
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts as well as ad-hoc evaluations in close cooperation with management
- Liquidity planning, monitoring and optimization
- Implementation and further development of the existing reporting system
- Deviation analyses and development of countermeasures
- Close cooperation with externally managed accounting, management and departments
- Preparation of management presentations
Your skills, qualifications, personality
- Completed bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics or other sound commercial training with professional experience in accounting
- Ideally first practical experience in controlling
- Independent working style and high quality standards
- Very good knowledge of German and good knowledge of English
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- Communicative nature and the ability to quickly get up to speed on processes and tools
- Solution-oriented and results-driven approach and the motivation to challenge and improve the status quo
We offer you much more than a job!
- A long-term position with development opportunities in an internationally operating company in a rapidly growing industry
- Diverse opportunities for personal and professional development
- Modern office space with canteen use in 1010 Vienna, very well accessible by public transport (directly at the subway lines 2 and 4)
- Flexible working time models with the possibility of home office
We offer a performance-based, annual gross salary of at least EUR 45,000 with a secure, socially committed employer. Depending on qualifications and experience, overpayment is possible.